Chronicled has established the decentralized MediLedger Network, which connects the pharmaceutical industry and runs mission critical processes. You will be working on the software and infrastructure that connects to and runs the Network. You will be building a cutting-edge platform using the latest technological achievements at the intersection of blockchain, distributed computing, network protocols and automated application management.
As Senior Site Reliability Engineer you will be responsible for the operations of the MediLedger Network, which supports mission critical functions of the business of Fortune100 customers. You will work with a highly talented engineering team that uses modern technologies and programming languages.
What you will do:
- Overseen operations and monitor performance of the MediLedger Network
- Design, build, and operate cloud infrastructure to enable reliable and rapid deployment of services for end customers and internal development teamWork closely with development teams to make sure applications are production-ready, scalable, and reliable from the ground up
- Champion excellence in SRE practicesWork with the customer success team to support the participants of the MediLedger Network
- Further develop our CI/CD pipelineSupport the development of our frameworks for test automation
- Promote automation of any repetitive task
- Establish and deploy monitoring and alerting on critical components of the infrastructure and applications
- Learn and contribute to the application code base to further close the gap between operations and software development
- Own, contribute to, and review the technical documentation
What you will need:
- Experience with enterprise-grade software
- Experience with software development
- Familiarity with event-driven architectures and microservices-based solutions
- At least two years of experience with Kubernetes production systems
- Experience with GCP and AWS
- Strong knowledge of networking and related infrastructure (including DNS, reverse proxy, firewall, VPN setup, etc)
- Familiarity with enterprise-grade security aspects
- Experience with CI/CDFamiliarity with monitoring, altering and logging solutions (including Prometheus and EFK)
- Experience with sizing for complex enterprise-grade solutions
- At least 4 years of experience in a DevOps role and additional 2 years in software development
- Experience building and launching new production systems
- Optional experience with blockchainBS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
At Chronicled we take pride in our Total Rewards Package which is available to all full time Chronicled Employees:
Equipment: Macbook pro and accessories standard issue. As well as a modern fully stocked office space with many amenities
Location: Centrally located and easily accessible offices in San Francisco & Vancouver
Flexibility: We believe flexibility comes in multiple forms. Freedom to express yourself with an open startup casual dress code, Flexible schedules. Best of all we have an unlimited vacation policy that allows you to get the rest and relaxation you need to refresh.
Welcoming Culture: We call ourselves a family for a reason. We foster a fun and creative atmosphere where anyone can openly contribute ideas, feel appreciated, and feel empowered to be who they are. Fun is also highly encouraged!
Recognition: Respect and prominence due to work contributions, working on cutting edge technology. Our employees are celebrated and recognized for their contributions
Variety: Opportunities to experience different job tasks, responsibilities, and project opportunities
Workload: Challenging and fast paced work. There is never a dull moment in our Enterprise Blockchain Laboratory.
Work Importance: The typical Chronicled team member has a bias for action. We do. We build. We step outside of the scope. We believe we will change the world.
Control your own Destiny: Ability to influence others and control one’s own destiny.
Advancement: Opportunities to get ahead both personally and professionally. Career advancement highly encouraged.
Development Opportunities: We offer reimbursements for conference attendance and learning experiences. We encourage peer learning opportunities and provide access to resources to help you grow your skills. Formal and informal training to learn new knowledge, skills and abilities related to the job.
Personal Growth: Weekly lunch and learn sessions, one on one mentorship with dedicated leadership and peers
Competitive Rewards: Comprehensive and competitive employment and rewards packages for all employees
Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision