The Position been looked for is a Blockchain developer who will be working in the Blockchain R&D team as developer, and will have below list responsibilities.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Guide and contribute to a project from requirements to testing lifecycle stages to deliver production ready code.
2. Work in Agile, short delivery cycles, Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development environment.
3. Implement Proof of Concepts for identified technology areas.
4. Work on Blockchain platform(s) and related programming languages, performance tuning, handling modularity and security.
5. Comply with coding standards and technical design.
6. Believe in a systematic approach to develop the system through clear documentation of functionality (flowcharts, layouts, etc.) and address every use-case through creative solutions.
7. Adapt structured coding styles for easy review, testing, and maintainability of the code.
8. Integrate the developed functionality and/or components into a fully functional system.
9. Ensure unit and integration level verification plans are in place and adhere to a great quality of code at all times.
10. Actively participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
11 Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
12. Work closely with analysts, designers, and other peer developers.
13. Prepare technical training documents for on-boarding new engineers.
1. Solid understanding of core Blockchain concepts - consensus, proof of work vs proof of stake, permission ed vs permissionless, mining vs staking
2. Prior experience with at least one of the following - Ethereum, Hyperledger, Multichain, Corda
3. Ability to write smart contracts with Golang and/or Solidity
4. Bonus : Web Development Skills : Node.js (Backend) and React/Angular (Frontend)